Friday, January 16, 2009

Up To Speed

It's been a long time since I posted, so you will all need to be gotten up to speed. A lot of you have told me that you enjoy reading about what we are up to, and here I start off the new year by letting you down. We were glad to spend over two weeks visiting with our families, and we are glad to be back home finally settling back into the day to day normal life even if the highs here have been in the teens! this week. Let me tell you, in case you are wondering how that feels. It is COLD! - bone chillingly, painfully cold! On the way to Harrisburg Wednesday, the river was full of ice! (Can I use enough exclamation points to convey my shock?) Honestly, I've never seen a real river full of ice; I thought rivers only froze in Siberia and Alaska. Nope, right here in PA, the river freezes.
Here are a few photos of our early "Christmas" morning before we left on our long trip. I love the progression of Owen "opening"his kitchen. Abram is sporting his hand made gift - socks.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About Time!!!! Glad to hear about the job offer maybe after carter gets a little age on him we can travel up and see the great state of PA!!!

sj

Fabius Pictor said...

Hey Steve! We'd love for y'all to visit. I sure do know about traveling with a little one - rough!
M