Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flash Photography

The other day, Owen picked up the camera (you know, the one that hasn't flashed since we were in Italy - in June) and started banging it on the desk beside me. I asked him to stop and explained that it would break the camera to bang it on the wood like that. Then he asked, "Mama take a picture of me,"
and what do you think happened? Wonder of wonders, it flashed. Yup, it sure did. I didn't thank him for fixing it; I figured that could get a little confusing.

Here are a few recent shots with the flash:
eating home-made all natural blueberry jam from Jessie on crackers
preparing the mushroom growing kits from Anne and Grandaddy
leaving for a birthday party with a gift for his buddy Logan (I enjoyed making this crayon bag.)
and
playing with the wooden sail boat he painted at the party
and eating pizza made with oregano and basil from Jessie's garden sent all the way from Mobile, AL

2 comments:

Jessie said...

yea! I am so happy that you enjoyed the goodies! I wish I could have been there to eat with you. Owen is just a hambone! I love the crayon bad too. Where do you get such creative ideas? I have about 6 grocery bag full of pecans and when I get around to shelling some more I'll send you some.
Jessie

Possum said...

I just see things and think, "I could do that." When I was little, I had a crayon apron, and I've seen crayon bags around, so I re-purposed a pair of my brother's jeans (my parents brought a huge bag when they visited - jeans are great for crafts!). Man I'm gonna get thrown out if the North eating pecans. They'll know I'm a traitor and toss me back over the Mason-Dixon line. Send 'em on 'cause I'm ready ;o)!
Melinda