Sunday, September 2, 2012

A New (To Us) Table

I keep a lookout for certain items that I'd like to have that aren't priorities.  I've been scoping Craigslist for an outdoor table since we moved.  I was looking for: metal, 4 chairs (or more, hey a girl can dream), decent condition, fairly close to home (since I'd be asking Abram to pick it up), and under $100 (preferably cheaper).  That's quite a list of requirements, but after a year of waiting, it turned up last week.  Abram picked it up after the boys went to sleep, and they had breakfast there the next morning.  Breakfast looked like a lot of this:  
and this:


We've enjoyed a few meals outside already and look forward to more as the weather cools off just a little.

2 comments:

Lillian said...

Love this:) I have a similar list of things I'm waiting to find used that are just-the-right-thing. It never ceases to amaze me when I find just what I needed! I was just thinking of you the other day and hoping you're all doing well:)

Possum said...

Lillian,
It's good to hear from you. Good things do come to those who wait! Hoping you find something on your list soon. . .
Melinda