Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whoa!


Abram, Owen, and I recently enjoyed a round of a stomach bug. Owen was first, and I'll spare you any further details - 'cause that's not where this post is goin'. Tuesday, after we thought Owen was over it, I was cooking dinner, and he was assisting me. When it came time to chop the onions (you know every meal contains onions - almost), he decided he didn't want to be there to smell them as he often does. I found him laying on the couch a few minutes later and invited him to come back, but he said he didn't want to come. When I checked back in on him, he was asleep on the couch. He has never, ever, ever in his whole life gone off and gone to sleep on his own. He just started going to sleep in the car in his seat last May. (Can you believe I actually linked to that fine picture of me?) Poor guy, he was still a bit sick I think, but I'm proud of this new, mature development!
One more not-at-all gross detail: We are all on the mend now!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm sorry you all were sick. I'm glad this time it wasn't my fault.