Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Little Tie-Dying

With a couple of upcoming birthdays, I felt some tie-dying was in order, and since there's just no sense in dying a couple of things, I did more.
First we did some shirts for cousins Carter and Electra. Happy birthday to Carter who is turning 3 soon!
I also collected all of Owen's tighty whiteys and Caedmon's stained white onesies and added a bit of color.

Owen had his heart set on camouflage undies when we got the next size up a few months ago. Alas they didn't have it in his size. So he's been after me to dye it ever since. Now we have some b'day gifts and lots of underwear and onsies with the stains over-dyed. Yay.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

They all look so great! I love the different patterns and color combos. I especially like the tie-dyed undies! I think the green and white swirly onesie is my favorite. Were the onesies and undies special fabric?

Tracy said...

Looks great!

I have a stack of things to tie-dye. Where do you get/How do you make - the dyes? The first time I did it, I used commercial dyes from Michael's, but it's expensive.