Monday, October 3, 2011

That Darned Cat

Here she is.
Here's what she did. I caught her in the acts but not on camera.
So I went to Lowe's and found this - Pet-D-Fense pet resistant screen.

After I got Caedmon to sleep and Owen watching a show, I brought the door inside
and removed the wood strips holding in the old screenwhile making sure to label them for proper replacement.

The old screen was only held in place by the nails and the wood strips, but I thought this one could use a little more help. I stapled all the way around it
and cut the extra. Yup, it really is petty tough stuff. I put the wood strips back.


abd rehung the door.




Now, try to destroy that, cat.








1 comment:

Tracy said...

Only pet-resistant...not pet-proof. I wouldn't put it past her to wear it down and overcome all your hard work.