Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cafe Press Store

No, Owen didn't get a haircut; this is just a picture from a while back. I made Owen and me a bunch of t-shirts advocating breastfeeding, cloth diapering, and the family bed. Here he was wearing the "I'm no weaner!" one. My favorite to wear is the "I make milk. What's your superpower?" one. I've gotten a lot of comments - mostly compliments! - on them, and thought I'd see if all those people who tell me they'd love one would actually buy them. So, I have opened some Cafe Press Stores also called Opining Opossum because everybody deserves the benefit of my opinions, right? There are serveral:
I make milk. What's your superpower? and I'm no weaner!
It's mean to wean.
born@home
If your diaper isn't cloth, it's trash.
I hope to add a few more of the ones I have already done the designs for in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god I am amazed that you would still associate with the likes of me and Lauren as parents, but I am glad you have an open mind as do we, but hey at least we still have Sweet Basil in common, right

Steve-O

Possum said...

Awe, Steve-O. I love the likes of y'all. Can you imagine if we were all like me? We'd be SO weird - I mean really cool. Yeh, really cool, that's what I meant to say we'd be.
I miss y'all and wish we could see y'all every week like we used to. We can't wait to meet little Steve. Hug everybody for us.
Love,
the Possum