Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Overdue Post

These pictures have been lost on my memory card since Christmas - I forgot to look upload them when I got the new camera.

Micah was doing some redecorating in his room so my gift to him was to help him tie dye some covers for his papasan and mamasan chairs. He helped cut-out and sew the muslin covers and insert the zippers then dye them. We used the instructions here and dyes from Dharma to make a spiral-dyed pattern on the two covers and a couple of t-shirts for him. It was lots of fun and not that much of a mess. I think they turned out really well too. Micah helped A.J., Kailey, and Izzy dye some shirts after we left. Apparently they turned out well too.




Owen enjoyed riding around the long driveway with Anne in her sporty new Saturn Sky.

No comments: