Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunny Days

I here it was 70F down South recently. I must say I'm a bit jealous. I think the last I saw of the sun was in 2010 - down South:

Micah and Owen on a walk to the creek

Caedmon and I on the same walk



Owen riding on a bee at a park near the Coosa River

I even had to break out the shades.

Owen ended this trip to the park with a glorious romp through the mud puddles under each swing. We laughed our rears off, but the other family who were there looked appalled and told their sons they couldn't do that. Poor kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the cabin fever so bad that you are having flashbacks? It is rumored that we'll be able to see the sun and feel a warm 50 degrees this weekend.
Love,
Anne and manny

Tracy said...

I love mud. Hunter, my freshman dorm, had really great mud for sliding.