Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yoga - A Big Step

I just wanted to report that today I went back to yoga class. The last class I attended was the day before Caedmon was born. It felt wonderful to stretch and relax and re-center myself. It was particularly nice to be able to do all the poses as intended. Yoga with a giant belly is nice, but it was even nicer being able to fully relax all the way down to the ground in child pose and to stay on my back the whole time during shavasana (corpse pose for relaxation).
Caedmon and Owen got to hang out with Abram from 5-6 while mama went to yoga. Caedmon even got to try a bit of pumped milk from a bottle - not sure that he needed any or got any as I nursed him right ahead of time and there didn't actually seem to be any missing from the bottle. It was the first time we'd been apart for any appreciable time.
I am looking forward to more Thursday evening yoga classes this semester.

No comments: