Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finished Projects

I try to keep one decent outfit for Owen at all times. Lately, he hasn't had one hanging in the closet. I looked at a consignment sale, and at my favorite haunts, but no luck. So, I made him a summery romper from a thrifted shirt. It won't do for tea with the Queen, but it should work for most other occasions that might require Owen to show up presentable. I think it turned out pretty cute myself. It is trimmed out with some black cording and some black buttons from the button jar.
Owen also got a couple of new diaper covers made from fulled (felted) thrifted wool sweaters.
I his two wool ones were getting pretty ratty and small from some runs through the washing machine - oops! These are just the right size and very soft. He was so excited about them that he ripped the green one off to try on the purple one which he then left on.

No comments: